This album represents the greatest period of change in my life to date. It journals the end of my time living in San Diego, the end of a bumpy relationship, my first foray into world travel, settling in a new city and finding the love of my life! These songs are all incredibly personal to me and I've put everything into bringing them to you all. The variety of styles that I've put into one album reflects my love for different types of music and is a nod to some of my favorite albums that have been able to mix genres. I hope you like it!
This album would not have been possible without the 163 amazing contributors to my Kickstarter campaign and I will be forever grateful for their support.
Much love and Aloha!
released 04 April 2014
All songs written by Aaron Blyth except “Weather Man” written by Aaron Blyth and Robin Applewood
Produced by Aaron Blyth and Adam Rossi
Recorded and Mixed by Adam Rossi at AR | Audio, San Francisco
Mastered by Justin Weis at Trakworx, San Francisco
Copyright ©Aaron Blyth Music 2014
- Acoustic guitar, vocals
- Upright bass
- Drums, percussion
- Piano, RT3, Electric Guitar, Ukulele, Vocals, Crickets
- Electric guitar on “Heart Is Strong”; “Careless Heart”; Guitar and vocals on “Weather Man”
- Electric guitar on “Tarimbang”; “Get Down Honey”
- Electric guitar on “Lost; Banjo on “All Played Out”
Anthony “Ant” Anderson
- Trumpet on “Get Down Honey”; “Tarimbang”; “Certain Kind Of Sunday”
- Trombone on “Get Down Honey”; “Tarimbang”; “Certain Kind Of Sunday”
- Harmonica on “All Played Out”
- Pedal steel guitar on “Old Boat Hull”
- Vocals on “Believe”
My absolute gratitude to every one of the 163 wonderful Kickstarter backers who supported my project and made this album possible and to all the amazing musicians who helped breathe life into my songs. Mahalo Nui Loa! To Eileen for your unwavering love and support, you are my strength. Forever grateful to all my families, friends and fans everywhere for your inspiration, for showing up and for listening. A.B.
all rights reserved
feeds for ,